1. To begin with, you need to have Macromedia Dreamweaver program installed on your PC - You can buy this product from Macromedia.com or from your local retailer if you dont have it already. Once you have the program installed, run it and follow to next step.
2. Once you opened Dreamweaver, and created your first site, save it on a new directory. Then go to: "Site > Manage Sites", you should see something like this:
Once you see this screen popup, click on "new" and then FTP and RDS Server, then follow to next step.
3. Once you have clicked on the FTP and RDS Server, a new window should of opened, like this one:
Enter the domain name of your website you host with us, and click OK, you will then be prompted with the following screen:
Name : The name of the site you want, it can be anything, as its just a name on dreamweaver to remember site it is.
Note, you can check your details on Web-Mania control panel online, by going to: http://www.web-mania.com/cgi-bin/control/login.cgi under the lookup ftp info.
4. Once you entered the information, and clicked "OK" - You should have a new window on the side of the screen on your right, like this one:
The right side panel just shows you the root of your FTP directory, and what files it has on the FTP server .
5. Once you have established a connection between your pc and the ftp server, you can now transfer your page onto the FTP. You can do this by going: "File > Save to Remote Server" You should then be prompted with a new window, like this one:
Now all you need to do is double click on the "site" name you have made at the beginning, and you will be presented with the directory of the FTP. Then either click "save" to save the file onto the default directory, or go into a directory and click "save" then to save info a different directory.